Firstly I must apologise that I haven't been around for a while. Having such a long break from blogging over the Christmas period made me realise how much time I was spending at the computer. Being fortunate enough to still have my two little ladies at home with me I realised how precious this time is and I don't want them to remember these pre-school years as mummy sat at the computer drooling over Cath Kidston fabric and granny squares!!!!I have therefore decided to become a by-stander for a while and blog occasionally, until they are at school when I can give your blogs the full attention they deserve and leave comments on your posts. I apologise for not having left many comments for a while. I will still dip in and out from time to time and will then hopefully be back with a vengeance!!
In the meantime I couldn't resist sharing these with you....... Does the VW Camper Van spring to mind?!!!! This is a Verdier Camper at a mere $125,000....two anyone?


All of these images are via Verdier.
. However much I love it, it just doesn't have the same style and class as the original split screen VW Camper does it?

11 comments:
I'd love an old style one, all kitted out CK style....woohoo!
I've trying really hard to cut down Blogging time, because of my eyes, will try harder!xxx
I'd love one as well..and enough money to do it up beautifully ;-)
Hi Jane lovely to hear from you again but I really don't blame you for wanting to spend all your spare time with the girls, the time fly's by so fast before you know it they will be at school.
Love camper vans dream of having one one day, oh to get one that you could do up.
good for you spending the time with your girls rather than looking at a glass screen :-D time will fly until your a lonely stay at home mum like myself with both children at school and hours to fill with shopping and blogging................... enjoy every minute!!! love the camper vans and so want one but the original one - i still have the postcard you sent me with one on :-)
Lxxxxxxxx
Glad that youve decided to blog at a slower pace for the sake of your girls although I love blogging it is very time consuming and you will never get back that precious time with them whilst their at home. I feel the same way about it as Emily starts this September. I absulutely love the split screen VW camper and me and the hubbie dream about owning one ahh if only!
Sarahx
Just showed hubby, he wants two..lol! I love the blue one!! I still prefer the old style, we passed a gorgeous cream one on the motorway once, I kept telling hubby to slow down so I could look at it again, it looked very stylish inside as did the family in it!!
Yes time does certainly fly, make the most of pre school time!! Claire xx
Wise thoughts on blog vs little ones. I've been having much the same feeling recently!
Hope to hear form you soon Jane,
Enjoy your time with the gilries, it's a magical time now until school. Molly cupcakes starts in Sept boo hoo :(
I'm gonna miss her soo much and so is Daisy.
Many hgugs,
Catherine x
Loving the new camper van, but yes I agree it's not a patch on an original splitty. One day.....
Am with you on not wanting kids to remember mummy sitting at the 'puter which is why I've not been around much either!
i think we would call this, like a surfy van-here in australia-like a vw....
We are camper van mad too in this house.
We love the old one best.
Enjoy your special time, I too have found it hard to blog lately!
Time goes too fast and we can spend far too long just sitting at the pc.
Take care.
Carol xx
Post a Comment